I have been to the Disney World parks more times than I can count in my 33 years of life. Here are the top 5 rides that I love:
1. Magic Kingdom: It’s a Small World. This ride is timeless and is one of my favorites. I have loved this ride since I was a little girl. I have been able to share this ride with my girls and get great joy in seeing their faces when they are on the ride…it actually makes me teary eyed just thinking of it.
2. Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain. Once I was old enough to ride, it was an instant hit for me. This was the first roller coaster I ever rode and it was scary and fun all at the same time. As a little kid, I remember being a little freaked out that it was pitch black. I look forward to the day I can bring my own children on for the first time.
3. Epcot: Spaceship Earth. The focal point of Epcot has always amazed me and going inside to ride the ride it just awesome. My mom told me I always wanted to go to the giant golf ball!
4. Epcot: Universe of Energy. I love this ride, there is something about the dinosaurs that draws me back time and time again.
5. Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan. The tale of Peter Pan is a classic and I enjoy it as much now as I did when I was a little girl. My daughter’s also enjoy this ride and point to the characters as we fly in the sky!
Those are my top 5 but I have several more favorite must see spots in each park: Swiss Family Treehouse, Pirates of the Caribbean, Journey to Imagination, The Land well I guess the list goes on and on! It’s a good thing we have annual passes and can park hop!