This is a Fashionista Event. I was given a promotional item to review by 9thandElm.com to share my opinions about the website. All opinions are my own.
I have been a self confessed jewelry and accessory addict for over 25 years now. When I was working in an office, I had an entire closet dedicated to jewelry, scarves, belts, glasses and so forth. My husband would walk past that closet every morning, stop and stare and shake his head and then continue walking! How could he possible understand my deep devotion to all things related to fashion that made me feel oh so pretty? Now that I am a mom who works from home, I admit I do not dress up in all of my favorite clothing and accessories. Sadly, I am more of a pajama bottom and tank top kind of girl nowadays. However, I have been traveling and getting our more often, so I am bulking my accessory stash. When I am looking for cute and affordable accessories for women, I always refer to 9thandElm.com.
Affordable Accessories For Women
The website 9thandElm.com was founded in the spring of 2013 by Clay and Elly Bethune. The pair wanted to connect their members with amazing fashions and accessories from the best handmade and independent designers. They know your time is valuable and you cannot afford to hunt for handmade affordable accessories for women for the fashionista crowd. Instead, they decided to bring those designers to you with exclusive deals handpicked from their buyers. When you sign up to become a 9thandElm.com member, you will have daily deals from this multiple designer site directly into your inbox.
I was sent items from 3 very diverse and talented designers and I am just thrilled with each of them. I wanted to find pieces that were not going to be showing up around the necks or dangling from the ears of my friends and family. Instead, I found some gorgeous one of a kind pieces that will be treasured for years to come. I received:
- LilisGems: The Purple and Apricot Cluster Necklace. The vintage purple and apricot colored acrylic beads are hung onto a wonderfully vintage brass chain. All the pieces are hand wired and the necklace measures 17″ from end to end including the clasp.
- Divina Locura: The Boho style long red earrings. The red and gold create a beautiful blend between trendy and rocker chic and measure. 3.74″The jewelry from Divina Locura are bohemian, modern and vintage inspired and are all handmade. You can find necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, body accessories and more and a men’s section will be coming soon. The designs are inspired by nature, fashion, art and life itself.
- FreeBirdCloth: Elephant Graphic Print Tank Dress. This Tank Dress has a cool vintage feel while still looking modern. It is light and flowing, and is super soft and comfortable. All the items from FreeBird are handmade out of North Carolina. Their images are hand drawn and graphic designs. All of the printings is done by hand using a GREEN screen printing process in their home studio. The designs are inspired by the beach and nature with fun vintage and retro elements. They also love to take animal shapes and add interesting patterns and designs.
Be sure to head over to 9thandElm.com and sign up to become a member. It is free, easy and you cannot afford to miss any of their affordable deals from their many talented artisans and designers. You can stay current with them by also liking them on Facebook, following them on Twitter and Pinterest.
Now for the Giveaway! 3 WINNERS:
- 1 winner will receive a $200 Gift certificate
- 2 winners will each receive a $100 Gift certificate
By entering this event, please note that you are agreeing to be subscribed to 9thandElm.com newsletter.