I am a pretty busy woman and I am always looking for time savers. I have 3 kids, I am in school and I work full time from home, so I do not have a lot of spare time. By the time dinner rolls around, I am worn out, the family is hungry and I do not feel like cooking a big meal. We do not like to eat a lot of fast food, so we cook at home for virtually every meal. If I can find some recipes that are quick and easy, it makes me happy and the family is happy too. What is that saying? When mom is happy, the whole family is happy? I was recently invited to try some new products from Tyson and because we are a Tyson family, I jumped at the chance. My son Henry, who is almost 12, has autism and he is extremely particular about what he eats. He does not like meat, so he will only eat chicken and they only brand he likes is Tyson. That is fine by me because I love that the chicken from Tyson is of the highest quality, the flavor is delicious and the prices are affordable.
Quick Dinner Recipes
Tyson is about to launch 2 more flavors to their Any’tizers line: Sweet Garlic Glaze and Mango Habanero. For my recipes, I decided to create my own that I thought my family would love and so would yours! Since I am all about lots of flavor and all about quick and easy, I made up two quick dinner recipes that fit into those categories quite well. My family could not wait for me to open up the Any’tizers so they could finally give them a try. I had to cook both packages and split them in half so my family could snack on the “naked” Any’tizers while I cooked. Here are my recipes. I hope you like them as much as we did!
Sweet and Spicy Loaded Nachos:
- Tyson Mango Habanero Any’tizers
- Tortilla chips
- Black beans (or any beans you like)
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Diced tomatoes
Easy Peasy Steps To Deliciousness:
- Preheat oven and follow directions to cook your Any’tizers. Turn oven down to 350 once Any’tizers are cooked.
- Cut Any’tizers into cubes and set aside
- Spread a layer of each of the following on a cookie sheet:
- Tortilla chips (I used blue corn)
- Mango Habanero Any’tizers
- Salsa (I used a yummy sweet corn salsa)
- Black beans
- Shredded Cheese (I used low fat)
Bake the nachos for about 15 minutes. You are only warming the ingredients and melting the cheese. When the nachos are ready, take them out and serve on a platter with sour cream, diced tomatoes and any other condiments you prefer. My husband LOVED these and took practically the entire plate to work!
4 Ingredient Sweet Garlic Glaze Roll-Ups
- Sweet Garlic Glaze Tyson Any’tizers
- One can crescent rolls
- Shredded cheese
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven and follow directions to cook your Any’tizers. Turn oven down to 375 once Any’tizers are cooked.
- Spray cookie sheet with your choice of spray oil
- Once Any’tizers are cooked, dice into small pieces
- Open crescent rolls and taking one at a time, add a small amount of Sweet Garlic Any’tizers and shredded cheese and roll. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat this process until all crescent rolls are used.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and cook according to crescent roll directions setting the timer for 5 minutes less.
- Take cookie sheet out of oven and sprinkle shredded cheese on roll ups. Place back into the oven for 5 mintues to melt the cheese.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce (I used honey mustard).
These roll-ups were a huge hit with my family. The kids loved them and I had to send my husband back to the grocery store for another can of crescent rolls so I could make more! This would be great for sleepovers, play dates or other casual get togethers. I hope your family loves these as much as mine did. You can purchase your Tyson Any’tizers at your local Walmart store.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Tyson #cbias #SocialFabric. All opinions are mine and mine alone.