I am a native Floridian, so when I hear avocado contest my ears perk up. Although, we have avocados here, I have always been partial to the Hass Avocados from Mexico. In facet, my kids and I even made a video on how to make a delicious avocado recipe for the Halloween contest they just held. Their contests are SUPER easy to enter. I am getting ready to submit my new recipe, and you can too at Kick Off with Hass Avocados Recipe Contest. I will give you a hint…mine has avocados on mini pizzas!! YUM!
The contest is super easy to enter you just navigate to the hyperlinked page above. Here a a few tips to make your entry stand out!
- Be creative with your entry. don’t Google and use one already out there, but if you do make sure to switch it up!
- Take a great picture. An appealing picture says a thousand words.
- Test the recipe and make sure it tastes good.
- Make sure the ingredients are easy to obtain.
- Make sure the recipe is easy for the judges to recreate.
After you enter the contest, make sure you come back here and tell me so I can check it out! I would love to do a recipe swap!!
If I can’t win, I think you should!! C’mon look at all you win!
- Rose Bowl Game® Welcome Reception
- Two standard hotel rooms (based on double occupancy) for four (4) nights Dec 30 to Jan 3
- Buffet style breakfast each morning during the hotel stay
- Admission for four (4) to the behind-the-scene Rose Bowl Parade® decorating site
- Prize winner’s choice of attending the Bandfest Event or the Huntington Museum
- Photo opportunity at the Rose Bowl® Stadium
- Pasadena, California sightseeing, which may include deluxe air-conditioned motor coach transportation and a professional tour guide
- Admission for four (4) to the Tournament of Roses® Parade (grandstand seating)
- Admission for four (4) to the Rose Bowl Game® (reserved corner end zone seating), which will be held on January 2, 2012
- Rose Bowl Parade® post parade float viewing January 3, 2012
- Official Rose Bowl Parade® and Rose Bowl Game® programs
- Souvenir name badge