The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. I have a daughter who is in high school. She is very lucky to be attending a local STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) academy. As proud of her as we are that she is attending this school, we are forever grateful for the technology she and her fellow classmates have at their disposal. Without it, her school would be sorely lacking in the tools she needs to have a successful educational experience. I never knew how lucky she was until I heard that many schools in our area do not have even one computer in their school. Upon learning this, I am even more thankful she has the devices in her school, as well as at home that she does to be the student she wants to be. If your school is in need of any technology needs, advice or support, did you know Best Buy Education can help? I knew Best Buy was there for my personal needs, but had no idea they could be such a positive presence in my child’s school as well.
With Best buy Education, they have a direct channel division dedicated to providing end-to-end learning solutions for K-12 Education. Isn’t that fantastic? They can bring your classroom to the level they need along with their advice, technology, service and support. Best Buy has made it easier than ever to give students the tech tools they need to succeed. They have dedicated Account Managers who will consult with you, offer knowledgeable, unbiased advice and guide you to the product and service solutions that best meet the needs and budget of your school. They can build the right solution that is perfect for your school with their Chromebooks and Chrome management, Android devices, Windows-based solutions and make BYOD easy.
- Knowledgeable Advice: A dedicated Education Account Manager will consult with you, provide unbiased advice and guide you to the right solutions for your school. You’ll have one point of contact and get the personal attention you need every step of the way.
- The Latest Devices: Partner with Best Buy to outfit your classrooms and offices with the latest education technology from top manufacturers you trust.
- – Chromebooks, laptops, tablets, touch screen displays, printers, charging carts, advanced A/V
- Expert Service: Our team of professionals will assess your technology needs and provide all the services you require, including installation, asset tagging, device management and more.
- Professional Support: From pre-sales engineering to post-sales support and training, we’ll help you manage your technology and protect your investment. They also have their Geek Squad® Support, Geek Squad Protection, as well as training and professional development.
If you plan on attending FETC in Orlando, January 20-23, be sure to stop by the Best Buy Education Booth #131. We’ll be featuring daily demos and guest speakers from Google, MakerBot, EdTeach, Amplified IT and Ergotron, and we’ll be happy to speak with you about your school’s technology needs and answer any questions you may have.